Shoe Sole Cleaner Bottom Shoe Cleaner G-SJ1004
- General entry-cleaning machine
- Microwave induction start, efficient running
- Stainless steel design, white baking paint, exquisite appearance
- Self-suction, easy to clean manually
- Source manufacturer, affordable price
- Suitable for home entrance, office entrance and other entrances with few people enter and exit
- Notice: Don’t put it under the bright natural light. (Lamplight is OK.)
- Please add the item to your shopping cart and enter your destination country on the checkout page to see the DDP or DDU shipping fee and delivery time.
Since the trade terms DDU or DDP cost differently for different items, you’d better check 1 type of the machines at a time.
1 Year Warranty
The Introduction of Shoe Sole Cleaner Bottom Shoe Cleaner G-SJ1004
During the epidemic, people are more and more afraid of being infected with viruses. To avoid taking the virus indoors, people take shoes cleaning more seriously. To remove dirt, Some even prepare various shoe-cleaning products, including hydrogen peroxide, sage cleanse, and baking soda, coconut calm, shoe sole cleaners, white toothpastes, shoe brushes that clean like magic eraser and so on. Besides, they design the right shoe care for different materials shoes. However, we don’t need to do such complex things in shoe care. The best solution is to buy the Bottom Shoe Cleaner.. Now, please read it under the guidance of titles.The boot cleaner will help you a lot in many fields. The reasons are as follows:
1. Greater Convenience of Bottom Shoe Cleaner to Clean the Bottom of Shoes
You just pour some soles cleaner into the machine and then plug it in. Once you walk onto the machine, the microwave sensor will induct and start cleaning sole. So convenient it is that you don’t needn’t clean your shoes by hand. What’s more, it can clean the soles and dry your soles quickly. Then you can go home immediately and play video games with friends.
In contrast, cleaning leather shoes by hand is more troublesome. First, You need to use a shoe brush to clean the bottom of the shoe to make it as clean as the paper. Second, you should spray some shoe cleaners on the bottom of the shoes. Then use the brush and slowly clean them up. Nevertheless, you can’t immediately put them on because you have to wait until they air dry. Therefore, you should prepare several pairs of shoes to return.
2. No Harm to Your Hands When You Clean Bottom of Shoes
On the other hand, you may worry that shoe sole cleaner is harmful to your hands. For example, cleaning white shoes is more complicated. You have to add some sage cleanse into the warm water. Then you can get your shoes soaked for a while. Soak your hands in the hydrogen peroxide or baking soda for a while is fine, but I think there is a huge risk for a long time.
Maybe you doubt whether the machine leads to a pipe jam. For this, I want to say that our machine has self-suction function. It is designed for cleaning soles effectively. As long as you clean solid waste timely, it is impossible to cause pipe jams. Or you may worry about the cleaning effect of the machine. But in fact, our leather boot cleaner has a super cleaning ability, which can clean and sterilize more than 95% of the particles left in the sole of the shoe.
3. Wide Applications of Shoe Sole Cleaner
Whether rubber sole or white shoes sole, you can use it to clean bottom of shoes. If you want to clean white shoes by yourself, you have to buy lots of cleaning agents to cater for different kinds of shoes. At least, you should buy a shoe brush and some baking soda and a shoe cleaner. Then you can solve various problems in shoes by yourself. And give your shoes suitable shoe care. But our machine can help you in a minute. Our product—general entry-cleaning machine is suitable for home entrance, office entrance and other entrances with fewer people in and out.
4. Shoe Sole Cleaner Bottom Shoe Cleaner G-SJ1004 is more affordable
The cost is expensive, if you want to always keep your shoes so clean and sanitary. You need to prepare lots of shoe brushes like magic erasers function, shoe soles cleaner and shoe polishes. But good shoe cleaners and shoe polishes are expensive, too. The money you pay for a variety of cleaning agents can afford a shoe sole cleaner machine. Besides, this cleaning machine is more affordable than other brands’ products. We have provided the greatest discount for you.
Our machine is durable. You can use it for six years if there is no major breakdown. When you meet some small bugs, you can contact us. We will provide you with the best solution during the one-year warranty. All in all, among many products for cleaning soles , our shoe sole cleaner G-SJ1004 is the best option for you. After all, it can save more time and money on shoes’ personal care.
The Details of Shoe Sole Cleaner Bottom Shoe Cleaner G-SJ1004
This machine is a home essential shoe clean product. It includes automatic sole cleaning area and quick dry area. It just takes few seconds to remove dirt before walking into home. Whether your shoes’ material belongs to rubber sole or white shoes sole, they can be cleaned up immediately. Don’t worry about the problems of installation or usage. Because you can visit YouTube and watch videos to learn more. Due to our machine’s compact size, it is easy to install.
Anything else, we can promise our products at good quality. We have uploaded the manufacturing processes of the product on YouTube too. Finally, thank you for watching.
- Dimension(MM): 1000* 660 *80
- Clean Zone(MM): 350* 490
- Dry Zone(MM): 350* 490
- Work Induction: Auto
- Inlet Water Temperature: 1-40℃
- Water Tank Capacity: 5L
- Water Change Method: Manual
- Sediment Cleaning Method: Dirt Suction
- Suction Power: DC 100W
- Working Voltage: DC 24V
- Motor Voltage/Power: DC 24V/ 90W
- Working Current: 1.5A
- Brush Rotation Speed: 110RPM
- Noise: <60DB
- Main Body Material: SUS304
- Maximum Load Capacity: 150KG
- Main Body Life: 6 Years
- Weight: 24KG
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: We will choose the corresponding voltage model according to the destination country of your order
- Absorbent Cotton *4
- Power Supply Line *1
- DC Converter *1
- Dirt-absorbing Motor *1
- Sole Cleaning Machine *1
Frequently Asked Questions about G-SJ1004
Q1: Could you tell me how to clean the bottom of shoes by the machine?
A1: Here are the steps on how to use the machine to clean bottom of shoes:
- Step onto the machine: Place your shoe on the platform of the machine, making sure that the sole is properly aligned with the brushes.
- Turn on the machine: Switch on the machine and wait for the brushes to start rotating.
- Scrub the sole: Move your shoe back and forth on the brushes to ensure that the sole is properly scrubbed.
- Turn off the machine: When you’re done cleaning your shoe, switch off the machine.
- Wipe the sole: Use a clean cloth to wipe the sole of your shoe and remove any excess water or dirt.
Q2: What shall I pay attention to when I clean bottom of shoes?
A2: When using a sole cleaning machine, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Always follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Make sure that the machine is properly maintained and cleaned regularly.
- Check the brushes and pads on the machine for damage or wear and tear. Replace them if necessary.
- Use the appropriate cleaning solution for your shoes. Some machines may come with a specific cleaning solution, while others may require you to purchase one separately.
- Make sure that your shoes are free of any mud or debris before using the machine, as this can damage the brushes and pads.
- When using the machine, be sure to move your foot around to ensure that the entire sole is cleaned thoroughly.
- After using the machine, be sure to wipe your shoes dry with a clean cloth.
- Finally, remember to clean the inside of your shoes as well, especially if they are especially dirty or have an odor.
Q3: How to clean bottom of shoes by hand?
A3: It is not easy to clean shoe sole by hand. Here are some steps that might help:
First, using a soft-bristled brush or an old toothbrush to remove any loose dirt or debris from the bottom of the shoes
Add a small amount of dish soap or laundry detergent to a bowl of warm water.
Dip the brush or toothbrush into the cleaner and scrub the bottoms of the shoes carefully.
Rinse the shoes with clean water to remove any soap residue.
If the shoes have a rubber sole, you can also use a magic eraser or a scouring pad to remove tough stains or scuffs. Be careful not to scrub too hard, as this can damage the sole.
Once you’re finished cleaning, let the shoes air dry completely before wearing them again.
Remember to avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that could damage your shoes.